With summer on its way, now is the time to pull out the summer dresses and bikinis. But along with the hot sun, women need to think about removing that hair that has grown out this past winter. Now we know that shaving can be a hassle, with the nicks, razor burn and ingrown hairs. And if that wasn’t enough, the cycle starts all over again in less than a week! Well now is the time to switch to waxing all your unwanted hair away.
Waxing is the most effective non-permanent hair removal method out there. At a cost efficient price, waxing really is the best option. Here are the top benefits of waxing:
1. Waxing lasts much longer than shaving because this method ensures that your hair will be removed all the way down to the shaft, underneath the skin. Generally you will be able to go weeks before you see any regrowth.
2. There will be no razor burn, irritation or rash from using your razor too often. Waxing also causes less irritation than the harsh chemicals that can be found in hair removal cremes.
3. Unlike shaving, there’s absolutely no chance of cuts or nicks.
4. The hair that does regrow after a wax is actually softer and finer than before. Meaning no itchy and rough stubble.
5. After repeated and regular waxes, hair growth actually diminishes. Gradually your hair will grow back sparser.
6. Along with removing the hair, waxing removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates skin. This is an indirect way to exfoliate your skin with every wax.
7. Waxing is not always painful. Done correctly and with a professional, it is almost pain-free, almost.
With this long list of advantages it’s time to step out to a professional and try your first wax. A licensed wax technician is a trained professional who understands the health and hygiene required for these treatments. So if you still aren’t completely convinced, try your first wax and become a believer!