The Need for Touch
As a society, we are touch deprived and this can lead to disease or emotional dysfunction. From the cradle to the nursing home, tactile stimulation and the emotional assurance of caring touch bring about a sense of well-being and security.
Ten Other Reasons To Choose Zenspa:
- We guarantee our work. We take pride in our work ethic, our professionalism, and our contribution to the community. We guarantee that you will be less stressed, better educated, and more energized throughout the day when you leave our Day Spa. If you are not completely satisfied with our service and results, we will give you your money back.
- We are the massage therapists and esthetician that other massage therapists/esthetician's go to. We are the experienced professionals.
- Here you will get a real 60-minute hour, not a 50 minute "professional" hour. The extra time gives us a chance to focus on your concerns.
- We do follow-ups on our clients. We start at the cause, not the symptom.
- Our clinic is conveniently located just ½ mile off I-15 in the Town Center Plaza on Carmel Mountain Road. We are open every single day, and have been for many years. We guarantee same day appointments. There is also plenty of parking, a serene setting, and great therapists/esthetician make for the perfect getaway.
- We’re not a massage mill or a massage discount warehouse that uses inexperienced apprentices and students still in school. We won't cram a contracts down your neck, but our very flexible wellness packages allow you to share your discounted sessions with friends and family. If we can’t give you the results that you need, you shouldn’t be obligated to come back to fulfill a contract.
- We help people with their chronic pain. We help people relax. We help people feel great! Our practitioners are trained in deep tissue and, Thai massage, Sports Massage etc. and can get to the root of the problem.
- Do you have Neck Pain? Back pain? Headaches? Anxiety? Sciatica? We have the latest techniques and exercise protocols for all these to guide you on the path to pain-free living. Injury massage and sports massage utilize techniques like deep tissue and trigger point massage therapy, and Active Release (ART) and assisted stretching.
- Our standing in the business community is of the highest standard. We are professional active members of the community
- We have a track record of proven results and a full roster of delighted clients. So call us today for the best deal in town from some of the best trained therapists in San Diego (858-521-0088).